Perfect Your Smile With Braces For Adults
At Labbe Family Orthodontics, one in four patients that we see is an adult who is now taking the opportunity to fix their smile. No matter your age, there is never a time when you are too old to get the orthodontic care you need. It’s our job to make sure you receive effective and efficient orthodontics, and our team is here for you every step of the way.
Why Should You Consider Braces As An Adult?
Maybe you had braces as a child, but your teeth have since shifted back. Maybe you decided to forgo orthodontic treatment when you were younger, but now want to perfect your smile. Whatever the reason you had for waiting until your adult years for treatment, there is no need to wait any longer. All of our locations offer the same orthodontic services, so be sure to call the location nearest to you. It is our mission to provide you with the best possible adult orthodontic treatment to make the process as easy as possible!
Some of the benefits of braces include:
- Faster Treatment – Advances in braces technology have allowed for shorter and more efficient treatment times. This technology also helps to give you brackets that are more comfortable and discreet.
- Restored Confidence – Having a beautiful smile to be proud of is a major confidence boost and we believe you deserve to have a smile you love.
- Improved Overall Health – Your oral health is a clear indicator of the rest of your body’s overall health. A straighter smile can make oral hygiene easier and prevent further issues from popping up down the line.
Types Of Braces Available
- Traditional Metal Braces – Traditional braces feature metal brackets and wires that work together to gently guide your teeth into place. They can treat routine to complex orthodontic issues, including bite alignments. As the most trusted solution for straightening your teeth, these braces are ideal for treating orthodontic problems no matter your age.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – For those who want a more discreet option than the shiny metal look of traditional braces, ceramic brackets are an excellent option. These braces for adults are designed to match your natural tooth color and blend in with your smile, all with the same effectiveness as metal braces.