Labbe Family Orthodontics In The Community
Annapolis, Bowie, Crofton, Greenbelt, MD
Supporting the communities in which we live and work is an important part of who we are! Our team members often volunteer to support local organizations such as the SPCA and Health Festivals. Labbe Family Orthodontics has made financial contributions that help bring people together to make our communities stronger.
Dr. Labbe and his team welcome the opportunity to support families and what’s important to them. We believe that in a strong community, we can all grow and thrive.
This year Labbe Family Orthodontics teamed up with Warrior Events, a nonprofit organization that provides local veterans, first responders, and their families opportunities to connect and engage with their communities. As veterans themselves, the founders of Warrior Events are creating a network of Maryland heroes to support one another as they adjust and adapt to everyday life after having experienced extremely stressful and/or life-threatening circumstances. The events they host and sponsor help to strengthen community bonds, instill the familiar feeling of camaraderie and support these amazing families.
We had such a great time at the Annapolis St. Patrick’s Day Parade this past March and can’t wait to do it again in 2023! Thank you to all the veterans, their families, and all who do so much to keep us safe.
The Anne Arundel County SPCA
In the last several our world, lives, work, school… everything has changed! It is mind-boggling to think about where we were and where we find ourselves now. But one thing has remained the same: Smiles! People still share, need, make, show off, and love smiles!
And throughout history, something that has always made everyone smile is animals! That’s why, for the year 2022 and beyond, Labbe Family Orthodontics is teaming up with the Anne Arundel County SPCA to help protect and provide for the lost and needy animals of our area.
Founded in 1920, the Anne Arundel County SPCA has a mission:
- To protect companion animals from acts of cruelty and neglect.
- To continuously promote humane care for all animals through education and volunteering.
- To end pet overpopulation.
- To provide shelter and rehabilitation to companion animals in need.
- To go above and beyond in finding forever homes for these desperate pets.
Labbe Family Orthodontics invites you to join our team in giving as much support as we can to the SPCA. Here’s how you can help:
- Collect Items To Help The Animals – We will be doing “SPCA Drives” all throughout the year. You can not only help, but you can also earn Patient Reward Points by doing so! Click here to go right to the SPCA Amazon Wish List. If you like, you can even indicate the SPCA as the “Ship To” (the address will already be listed there for you to select). Your donation will then get delivered directly to them.
- Participate In Events: We will keep you posted on all the opportunities. You can also click here to see what is happening on the AACSPCA Website. You can also follow Labbe Family Orthodontics on social media for updates on special events.
We want you to get your reward points too, so be sure to screenshot, print out, or scan and upload any documents to us via email so we know about your good deeds! Be sure to put SPCA DONATION in the subject line and let us know the patient’s name. We will then award you 25 Patient Reward Points.
It was so exciting to have our very first donation drop off to the Anne Arundel SPCA, so check out our video below for how that went!